TO: ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
FROM: THE TOWN OF NEW CASTLE
SUBJECT: JOB POSTING – PART-TIME EPIC AMBASSADORS
Position: Part-time Theater Help
- Provide an experience that is comfortable, distraction-free, and picture-perfect by ensuring guest service is friendly, helpful, and fast
- Control access to the theater by greeting guests, directing guests, and tearing tickets
- Assist with crowd control and seating of guests in theaters, while politely enforcing the Theater’s no cellphone policy
- Monitor auditoriums for picture/sound quality, temperature, lighting, and guest behavior
- Provide knowledge about the theater, including its amenities, features, and history
- Handle customer’s concessions transactions, including taking orders, pouring drinks, popping popcorn, etc.
- Clean, restock, and maintain concessions stands
- Open and close concessions stand
- Clean Team
- Ensure the restrooms are clean and properly stocked with toilet paper, hand towels, etc.
- Work alongside the Clean Team Supervisor to clean the theaters between shows
- Vacuum, spot-clean, dust, wipe down areas, and empty trash cans inside/outside the building
- Work with the Events Manager and/or the Events Coordinator to ensure all meetings, parties, and other events are well-planned and efficiently executed
- Set up and take down for meetings, parties, etc. as directed
- Provide an experience that is comfortable and distraction-free
- High energy, “can-do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail
- Desire and ability to work hard, both individually and as a team, as well as desire to learn and grow
- Part-time positions ONLY
- Wage Range: $14 - $16 per hour
The Town of New Castle is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please send application for EPIC Ambassador employment to Jill Shapiro at JShapiro@mynewcastle.org.