News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/22/2023 2:32:37 PM to 5/7/2023 12:00:05 AM.
Recycling & Refuse Updates
Posted on: March 22, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Mulch/Compost Available for Sale
Mulch/Compost is available for sale to New Castle residents for $10/yard. Please follow the steps below to place an order and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Print the Mulch and Compost Order Form
- Specify how many yards.(10$/yard)
- Make checks payable to the Town of New Castle.
- Hire an independent contractor to pick up your order and pay them directly (see back of form for names of contractors)
- Provide your cell phone number on the form.
- Mail form and check to Recycling Center, 210 Joan Corwin Way, Chappaqua, NY 10514 or place in Recycling Center mailbox.
- A Recycling Center staff member will call you to confirm your order has been received so you can inform your contractor to pick up your order.
- Loading hours are Tuesday-Friday 8am-11:15am and 12pm-2:30pm please notify your contractor. Closed Monday
- Residents are welcome to fill form out at the Recycling Center located at 210 Joan Corwin Way, Chappaqua Tues-Sat 7am-11:15am and 12pm-2:30pm