Schedule a Town Hall Appointment
Town Hall is open to the public. Reservations are strongly encouraged. All departments are staffed and operating. For routine business, please call or email.
Town Clerk/Receiver of Taxes Appointments
We strongly advise our residents to continue to use the drop box on the first floor of town hall as well as the United States Postal Service for payment of taxes. We continue to hold post-dated checks and can email tax receipts to you upon request. Our on-line ACH tax payment system is also available without charge through our website. Credit card payments are also accepted with a service fee. Please visit our website for further information: https://www.mynewcastle.org/240/Pay-Taxes-Online or email the tax office at TAXES@mynewcastle.org or call the tax office at 914.238.4773. For Marriage license appointments please call 238-7272.
Building and Development Department Appointments
We encourage all applicants to continue to use the Bldg. Dept. dropbox located in the lobby next to the Police Dept, to drop off all filings, revised plans, etc. We encourage real estate agents to continue to submit requests for records through e-mail (Building@mynewcastle.org). Appointments with the building inspector can be done by calling the Building and Development Department. We cannot accept online scheduling for the building inspector as he is often not in the office.
- Filing of permits (please make sure you have a copy of all licenses – we are unable to make a copy of your license).
- Review Building Dept. Records (Please submit FOIl request to the Town Clerk prior to your visit)
- Submission of PB and ZBA materials and fees
- Submission of Building and Engineering supporting documents
How to Make a Reservation
You can make a reservation online by using our scheduling form (below) and selecting a time, or by calling the department.
|Town Clerk/Receiver of Taxes||914-238-4773|
|Recreation and Parks||914-238-3909|
|Building and Development Department||914-238-4723|
We are limiting reservations to one person per department at a time for your safety.
The following procedures will be in place for your safety:
- All visitors must sign a binder at the second floor reception desk attesting to the fact they are not feeling sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, and know they have not been exposed to the virus.
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation with our safety procedures.