Grades 9th – 10th
The New Castle CIT program is for campers entering in 9th and 10th grades and are not yet 16 years old. CITs will be assigned to Camp Adventure or Tots Camp and work along side camp counselors to gain experience in working with younger children in a camp setting. CITs will be given preference for future counselor jobs.
- Town Camp offers a full 6 week session or 3 week sessions
Camp Dates: June 26th – August 4th (6 weeks) *No camp Tuesday, July 4th
- Full Six week session- $840
- Session 1 (June 26th - July 14th) - $515
- Session 2 (July 17th - August 4th) - $515
- Register before May 5th and receive $100 off the 6 week session, or $50 off a three week session.
Camp Hours: Depend on Camp Assignment
Location: Grafflin Elementary (Tots) or Amsterdam Park (Camp Adventure)
Register Starting Tuesday, March 7th at 10:00 AM