Updated refund policy
- Updated refund policy
- Any refund request received within 14 days of camp start date: 25% of Camp Fee.
- Any refund request received within 7 days of the camp start date: 50 % of Camp Fee
- Any refund request made on or after the camp start date: No refunds
- Any refund request due to a medical reason must be made in writing to the Assistant Superintendent of Recreation & Parks.
**If camp is cancelled due to COVID-19, all registrants are eligible for a refund (or, the registrant’s option, a credit toward future programs and camps), minus online service fees charged by Community Pass. If camp is modified due to COVID-19, all registrants may choose (a) to withdraw and thus be eligible a refund, minus online service fees charged by Community Pass, or (b) to attend the camp as modified and be eligible for a pro-rata refund, minus online service fees charged by Community Pass. In either case, the registrant may choose the applicable refund or a credit toward future programs and camps.
Grades 9th – 10th
The New Castle CIT program is for campers entering in 9th and 10th grades and are not yet 16 years old. CITS will be assigned to Camp Adventure or Tots Camp and work along side camp counselors to gain experience in working with younger children in a camp setting. CITS will be given preference for future counselor jobs.
- Town Camp offers a full 5 week session or 2-3 week sessions
Camp Dates: July 13th – August 14th (5 weeks)
- Full Five week session- $595
- Session 1 (July 13th - July 24th) - $300
- Session 2 (July 24th - August 14th) - $450
Camp Hours: Depend on Camp Assignment
Location: First Congregational Church (Tots) or Amsterdam Park (Camp Adventure)