Meetings are held occasionally when potential sites need to be selected or prioritized
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
There is currently one vacant position on the Landmark Advisory Committee, submit an application (PDF) to join this committee.
- Gray Williams - Town Historian/Chairman
No Term Limit
- Bill Spade
Term Expires: October 27, 2023
- Holly McCall, Town Board Liaison to the Landmark Advisory Committee
Established in 1990 for the purpose of making recommendations on buildings and sites of historical note so that their significance will be taken into account with respect to applications before the Architectural Review Board, Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals. It also issues reports to the Building Department, the Architectural Review Board, the Zoning Board of Appeals, and the like whenever any of these reviewing agencies receive applications to alter existing landmarks.
Establishment & Term of Office
The Landmark Advisory Committee was established on March 10, 1990. The term of office is three years.
Projects to Note
- Recent Landmark additions
- Former Orthodox Quaker meetinghouse: 300 King Street
- Oliver Green House: 514 Bedford Road
- See the full list of New Castle Landmarks (PDF)