Stay Connected - Alerts & Notifications
New Castle eAlerts
The Town of New Castle is committed to the safety and well-being of our community. Introducing New Castle eAlerts, a comprehensive notification system designed to keep our citizens informed about both emergency situations and routine updates according to your selections and based on address locations that you specify.
- Customizable Preferences: You have the flexibility to customize how you receive notifications. Choose from email, text, and/or phone calls based on your preferences.
- Location-Based Alerts: Receive information specific to your address, ensuring that notifications are relevant to your location.
- Confidentiality: Rest assured that the information you provide is confidential and will not be shared.
Stay Informed on the Following Topics:
- Emergency Alerts: Stay informed about local threats, public health issues, and other immediate concerns affecting our community.
- Advisories: Receive updates from the NC Police, including traffic alerts, public safety information, and weather advisories.
- Community Messages: Get city updates, including holiday closures, noise-related alerts, and important reminders.
- Recreation Updates and Alerts: Stay updated on field closings, event changes, and receive summer camp updates.
- Refuse Pickup: Receive timely updates on refuse and recycling, including route delays and other important reminders.
Sign up for New Castle eAlerts today to ensure you're always in the know and well-prepared for any situation. Your safety matters to us, and we are dedicated to keeping you informed.
Additional NCeAlert information and FAQ's available HERE Version OptionsStay Connected - Alerts & NotificationsHeadline.
Stay up-to-date with general news and information from the Town of New Castle by subscribing to Notify Me email and text notifications.
By signing up, you can receive automatic notifications for:
- Bid Postings
- Calendar Events