Do Not Knock
If you would like to be added to the Do Not Knock List, please complete the Do Not Knock Form. Your name and email address are needed only for the Town's administration of the program. Only your street address will appear on the Do Not Knock List.
Please be advised that door-to-door canvassing by religious, political and certain charitable organizations is protected under the First Amendment and not subject to the Town's Do Not Knock rules.
- Are peddlers or solicitors required to register with the Town of New Castle?
- Are there any restrictions against leaving flyers at the door?
- Why can’t the Town prohibit all solicitation after dark?
- Why should I display a sign after I’ve signed up?
- Are solicitors and peddlers required to carry his/her permit on them while soliciting / peddling?
- How long is a permit good for?