If you have any problems with your garbage collection, please first contact Sanipro at 800-273-9394, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This should lead to a satisfactory resolution. If not, please call the town refuse and recycling office using the special number reserved for residential garbage problems reporting, which is 238-8091.
View the Refuse and Recycling Schedule (PDF)
Once a week collection for your street:
- Can weight not to exceed 60 pounds when full
- Includes food waste
- Includes trash which can be put in normal garbage cans
Additional services available:
- Household garbage must be out by 7 a.m. on the scheduled collection day. Please do not leave curbside overnight.
- In-driveway, in-garage and rear door collection (Additional costs to be paid quarterly)
- Paints cans must be completely empty, dry, and lids off. Put beside regular trash.
- Special pick-ups available of construction debris or bulky household items not normally collected. Call SaniPro, 800-273-9394, to make special arrangements for a fee.
Contact SaniPro Disposal, 800-273-9394, for more information