If you have any problems with your garbage collection, please first contact Sanipro at 800-273-9394, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This should lead to a satisfactory resolution. If not, please call the town refuse and recycling office using the special number reserved for residential garbage problems reporting, which is 238-8091.
Once a week collection for your street:
- Can weight not to exceed 60 pounds when full
- Includes food waste
- Includes trash which can be put in normal garbage cans
Additional services available:
- Household garbage must be out by 7 a.m. on the scheduled collection day. Please do not leave curbside overnight.
- In-driveway, in-garage and rear door collection (Additional costs to be paid quarterly)
- Paints cans must be completely empty, dry, and lids off. Put beside regular trash.
- Special pick-ups available of construction debris or bulky household items not normally collected. Call SaniPro, 800-273-9394, to make special arrangements for a fee.
- Styrofoam peanuts, tied in a plastic bag, should be brought to the Hunts Lane Town Recycling Center
Contact SaniPro Disposal, 800-273-9394, for more information
In order to protect residents against identify theft or third parties obtaining confidential information, no person other than a Westchester County licensed private carter under contract with the Town or a person with the express written permission of the Town shall open, rummage in, or remove any materials submitted to the Town for recycling from the Town of New Castle Recycling Center. Notwithstanding this policy, the Town allows individuals to remove books from the Town's designated book bin.