Parks & Facilities


Town Fields will open April 11th for organized play.  Tennis Courts will open April 1st. 


As of July 6th, all town playgrounds are now open for public use.


Permits for groups to use the park area must be obtained from the Recreation and Parks Office. The use of alcoholic beverages is not permitted at any time without the expressed written approval of the New Castle Recreation Office.

For information about renting park facilities and fields. The Facility and Field Use Permit Form (PDF) must be completed and submitted to the Recreation Department for approval. This permit is invalid without a department official signature.

Maps & Charts

Park Chart

New Castle Recreational Resources

Recreation Map