New Castle Day Camps - The Right Choice!!!
Looking for a quality, affordable and convenient day camp to send your kids to this summer?
Why not choose one of the New Castle Recreation & Parks Day Camp programs!
We offer an affordable day camp with all the fun of a private camp. Our goal is to host a safe, fun and affordable day camp for the residents of New Castle. Our staff are courteous, professional and always looking out for the well being of the campers. We have a wide-ranging camp program that values individuality, promotes self esteem and exposes your child to a variety of skills, games and activities.
The camp program includes: swimming, arts and crafts, sports, exciting field trips, special events, drama, reading, and much more.
***The information below is from the 2013 Camp Season. This information will be updated as we get closer to the start of camp registration which begins on Monday, March 3rd, 2014.***
Click on the link below for a brief overview of our camp programs in our 2013 Camp Information Packet.
2013 Day Camp Program - Information Packet
The following two (2) camp forms are required in order to enroll your child for camp. Forms must be completed in full...no partial paperwork will be accepted. Click on the links below to access the forms.
- New Castle Rec & Parks Summer Day Camp Registration Form - 2013
Please note: this form is "interactive" and offers you the option to complete it on your computer, then print out and submit to the Recreation & Parks Department. A separate form is required for each camper registration.
*As of Monday, May 13th all camp fees have increased $100.00
- New Castle Rec & Parks Summer Day Camp Medical Form - 2013
This form is required to be completed for all campers. The form requires all current immunization dates, parent/guardian contact information and other important information required by our department and the Westchester County Department of Health. This form needs to be fully completed by the parent/guardian, and can not be completed by department staff. This form does NOT require a signature from the child's doctor.
Camp registration has begun, and all forms should be submitted directly to the Recreation Office located in Town Hall at 200 South Greeley Ave., Chappaqua. Forms and payment may be submitted by mail, in person or left in our department drop box located outside office.
The above forms are also available at the Recreation Office during office hours and directly outside the office after hours, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
New Castle Recreation, in cooperation with CCSD, offers camp programs in Chappaqua Schools. All camps are licensed by the Department of Health and adhere to all regulations set by the County and State Health Departments.
Need camp transportation?
Chappaqua Transportation provides the opportunity for bus service to and from camp. This arrangement is set up directly with Chappaqua Transportation and requires the completion of the "New Castle Recreation Summer Camp Transportation Request" form, click here, and payment submitted directly to Chappaqua Transportation.
Please call the Recreation Department at 238-3909
- We are continously updating our camp information, so don't forget to check back for updates.
- All camp e-mail accounts are currently active and being reviewed by camp directors. Feel free to e-mail your questions to the appropriate camp e-mail address. Directors will respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.
Tots Camp Information:
Phone - 914-447-4191 (only during camp season)
Camp Adventure Information:
Phone: 914-438-6112 (only during camp season)
On-the-Go Camp Information:
Phone - 914-438-6114 (only during camp season)
CAMP STAFF - 2013.
*We are no longer accepting applications for new camp staff.
CAMP STAFF - REQUIRED PAPERWORK
Please see the below links to access all required camp staff paperwork/forms.
- Town Employee Paperwork - required in order to be entered on Town payroll
- Camp Staff Medical From - required by Westchester County Health Department
- Reference Form - two (2) forms are required by Westchester County Health Department
- Please note: A copy of a staff's driver license or passport is required, as well as a signed copy of a Social Security Card.
CIT INFORMATION - 2013
CIT Application - we are no longer accepting applicants for 2013
• All applicants must be entering 9th or 10th grade in the fall of 2013
• Limited to 60 CIT's (combined between Tots Camp and Camp Adventure)
CIT Orientation Schedule
- Tots Camp - Monday, June 24th, 4:00pm-9:00pm @ Westorchard
- Camp Adventure - Monday, June 24th, 4:00pm - 9:00pm @ Bell Middle School