Or call Sanipro 1-800-273-9394
The new refuse collection schedule is available.
Check page two of the collection schedule to find out what day your garbage gets picked up.
If you have any problems with your garbage collection, please first contact SaniPro at 1-800-273-9394, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. This should lead to a satisfactory resolution. If not, please call the Town Refuse and Recycling office using the special number reserved for residential garbage problems reporting, which is 238-8091.
- Once a week collection for your street
Includes food waste
Includes trash which can be put in normal garbage cans
Can weight not to exceed 60 pounds when full
- Additional services available:
In-driveway, in-garage and rear door collection (Additional costs to be paid quarterly)
Contact SaniPro Disposal, 800-273-9394, for more information
- Paints cans must be completely empty, dry, and lids off. Put beside regular trash.
- Special pick-ups available of construction debris or bulky household items not normally collected. Call SaniPro, 1 800 273-9394, to make special arrangements for a fee.
- Styrofoam peanuts, tied in a plastic bag, should be brought to the Hunts Lane Town Recycling Center
- Household garbage must be out by 7:00 a.m. on the scheduled collection day. Please do not leave curbside overnight.