The new refuse collection schedule is available Click Here (2013 Refuse & Recycling Calendar). Check page two of the collection schedule to find out what day your garbage gets picked up.:
If you have any problems with your garbage collection, please first contact SaniPro at 1-800-273-9394, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. This should lead to a satisfactory resolution. If not, please call the Town Refuse and Recycling office using the special number reserved for residential garbage problems reporting, which is 238-8091.
- Once a week collection for your street
Includes food waste
Includes trash which can be put in normal garbage cans
Can weight not to exceed 60 pounds when full
- Additional services available:
In-driveway, in-garage and rear door collection (Additional costs to be paid quarterly)
Contact SaniPro Disposal, 800-273-9394, for more information
- Paints cans must be completely empty, dry, and lids off. Put beside regular trash.
- Special pick-ups available of construction debris or bulky household items not normally collected. Call SaniPro, 1 800 273-9394, to make special arrangements for a fee.
- Styrofoam peanuts, tied in a plastic bag, should be brought to the Hunts Lane Town Recycling Center
- Household garbage must be out by 7:00 a.m. on the scheduled collection day. Please do not leave curbside overnight.