The Engineering Division is a subdivision of the Building Department consisting of the Deputy Town Engineer and the Junior Civil Engineer. The primary duty of the Engineering Department is to provide Professional Engineering services for the Town.
Duties of the Engineering Division:
- Review of Planning Board Applications for all Engineering related items.
- In house design of Capital Improvements as per the direction of the Town Administrator and Board.
- Construction management and administration of Capital Improvement Projects.
- Assisance in the review of Building Permits for compliance with Stormwater Activities and Steep Slope protection as required.
- Management of compliance with the Town’s MS4 Permit for Stormwater Discharge.
- Preparation of plans and documents to support the Town Board.