How do I obtain a Handicap Parking Permit?

Handicap Parking Permits may be issued for temporary or permanent use by the Town of New Castle by submitting an application to the Town Clerk's office, with a copy of the driver's license of the person applying.


Marriage Licenses

How do I obtain a marriage license?

You must apply in person for a marriage license and bring original required documentation. Click here required documentation and fees.

How do I obtain a copy of my current marriage license?

Click here.