Waste Disposal contract
- We have new icon on web site – Downtown Revitalization - to keep residents informed of the efforts to revitalize downtown Chappaqua. http://www.mynewcastle.org/index.php/helpful-links/downtown-revitalization
- We are currently putting together a request for proposals to conduct geotechnical analysis and soil borings for the downtown town owned properties. This analysis will give us more information as to what the soil can support in relation to development potential.
- WSP Sells, the contractor that the town has working on the downtown infrastructure and Streetscape Project, is currently conducting survey work of our town owned downtown properties which include the Town hall, the train station and the rec field.
- WSP Sells is also moving forward collecting information and conducting analysis regarding the downtown infrastructure and Streetscape project. We are expecting preliminary designs for water lines, sewer lines, Storm water controls, Streetscape and traffic improvements this Fall.
- The town retained AKRF, the company who conducted the Competitive Effects Analysis regarding the Chappaqua Crossing proposal on Downtown Chappaqua, to reexamine their previous report and findings in relation to most recent submission by SG Chappaqua.
- The Town Board accepted a proposal from Penn Schoen Berland (PSB), the company that conducted the Chappaqua school district survey, to conduct a survey for the town master plan process. PSB will begin working on the survey questions immediately with the full survey outreach to residents to occur in mid-September
- Pace presented their Master Planning Public Engagement Report at the joint Town Board, Planning Board & Steering Committee meeting this past Tuesday.
- The Town Board appointed Bob Lewis as the Master Plan Steering Committee Infrastructure Chair, fulfilling the remaining term of Hala Makowska.
- TB will be soon issuing an RFP for consultant for next phase of Master Plan process